Published January 11, 2019
At some point in everyone’s life, is a desire to lose weight, but for most people it is much easier said than done. Some people lose weight to fit into that nice new pair of jeans they got for Christmas and others lose it because they have to for their health and well being. Whatever your reason may be, it is always best to follow a program and Women’s Medical Associates of Southern New Hampshire have just what you need.
At the Center for Medical Weight Loss, we have developed the most comprehensive and personalized program to help anyone and everyone lose weight. You might be asking yourself, “Why will this work when nothing else has?”. Our program offers several benefits that set us apart from the competition:
- We use tools only a medical provider is qualified and certified to use
- We will work with you to develop a personalized plan that fits your lifestyle
- We use state of the art techniques to prevent relapse, which is the key to your long-term success
- We use Body Composition Analysis Technology to compartmentalize your weight loss into fat, muscle, and water so that you can ensure your weight loss is a loss of fat
- In addition to diet and exercise, we use pharmacological and behavioral therapies to maximize your success
- Where appropriate and desired, we have the expertise to prepare and refer you for surgery
Dr. Sylvia W. Horsley is an expert in medical weight loss. She is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians, the American College of Lifestyle Medicine, and the American College of Preventative Medicine. Combined with our revolutionary program, Dr. Horsley will provide you with the most professional care and get you to your dream weight in no time.
Enjoy the benefits of weight loss and join the program TODAY!
Download our brochure and make your appointment now by calling (603) 881-THIN (8246).